In the 4th year of the Top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs writing project I am submitting my top ten list. The goal of this writing project is to identify new and emerging blogs who are making an impact to its readers in 2010. Blogs that are qualified to be on the list are those that started anytime from March 1, 2009 to the present.
Here is my list of Top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs for 2010:
1. Gadgets and Tech – a blog where you can read about gadgets and local and international technology news . I recently just raffled off a Samsung mobile and a Power Mac GC worth P2, 000.
2. Christian Homeschooler – My wife’s online journal of our son’s homeschooling. My wife works from home, is a licensed teacher, but chose to stay at home to homeschool our son.
3. Third World Nerd – Vince, former editor of one third world country’s leading tech magazine, gadget tester, gamer and writer is the owner of this blog. His blog was cited by CNET on his first month of blogging!
4. Foodie Manila – Carlos is the name of this blog’s owner. In this blog, he shares his collection of food photography. Learn to appreciate food photography through his blog.
5. Feeling Photographer – Beth, my wife’s bff from middle school, shares her attempts at photography through this blog. She shares here random shots, mostly of her kids and places she travels to.
6. Fat Girl No More – Ria shares her quest to reach her ideal weight in this blog. Her determination is very inspiring and journals her quest in this blog.
7. Surviving Autism – Earth is the mom of an eight year old girl with autism. She shares her experiences in raising a child with autism and purposes to encourage people with similar situations in this blog.
8. Topaz Mommy – This is a friend’s mommy blog. Frances subtitled her blog, “read about my (mis)adventures into the strange new world of motherhood.” This mom-to-be is a very passionate woman and a great writer too.
9. Mommy Lace – Lace began this blog to document events and developments from her pregnancy, childbirth and her mootherhood with their Baby Ashton.
10. Reluctant Stylista – Alex shares her story about how she was once tomboyish and now has embraced fashion and looking good. Read through her authentic writing style in this blog.
Thank you Ms. Janette Toral for this project that allows emerging blogs to be recognized. I also thank sponsors who supported this writing project, namely: Events and Corporate Video, Budget hotel in Makati, Pinoy Party Food, Copyediting Services, PR Agency Philippines, Budget Travel Philippines, Send Gifts to the Philippines, Black Friday Deals, Roomrent – units for rent, Search Profile Index, and Corporate Events Organizer.